Tuesday, May 24, 2011

9/11


For a long time, 9/11 has never been discussed in BRT until now. Most intelligent people have questions about this horrific event that have never been properly addressed in the official findings, particularly regarding Building No. 7 or the likelihood of anyone being able to surreptitiously plant explosives without being discovered, a notion not discussed in the 9/11 commission report. Washington's Blog, a highly respected site, covers the latter with persuasion and proof that ruthless pros could have done the planting without question and yours truly totally agrees.


I, like so many others, question the official commission's report, including scholars, pilots, firemen and architects, professionals who have far greater knowledge about 9/11 and the tech involved in the attacks than I. To view their findings, go to the links located on this site to learn what experts in these fields have to say. Needless to say, you will be amazed with their commentary as was I.

As additional proof regarding the planting of explosives here's a 2009 article, courtesy of WB and Raw Story.

Investigators smuggle live bomb components into federal building 


Addendum: WB just added a post regarding jet fuel and WTC steel. A most interesting read to be sure. 

2 comments:

Ana said...

I fear saying it but when I saw at the TV 9/11 breaking news I was sure it had something behind it.
I don't say it to anybody because people will call you anti-American, conspiracy theorist or whatever.
I love American people but what a government!
They are not representing American citizens.
Thank you for sharing.

Remoran said...

I completely agree. I too love my country but answers to questions posted in this piece have not been addressed. An impartial fact finding organization with ties to no one should be assembled and questions asked. I.e. Why did Building No. 7 fall? Why did firemen hear massive explosions when trying to get people out. Where is the debris field in PA, Why was the lawn in front of the Pentagon untouched. Where are the airline engines at the Pentagon crash site. It goes on and on and no one in the so called press dare to ask question that other countries are asking. Thanks for posting.

Robert E.