Thursday, January 10, 2013

1000 & Counting







The notion of having written 1000 posts in BRT astounds me. The fact you, my loyal readers, have read all of this stuff astounds me even more, something I treasure when trying to make sense out of the chaotic reality in which we all live from the perspective of science and technology and the impact they have on civilization. In commemorating this specific "masterpiece" :), I quote Joyce as the start point in writing this 1000th blurb as the quality of thought Joyce brings to the world through his writing is as timeless and powerful as that of Homer, the blind poet who started it all when writing the Iliad and Odyssey back in the day. :)

Best

Robert E.
PS, 1001 will be forthcoming.

3 comments:

MurryC said...

Bob -
Your productivity and focus continue to amaze.

A big thumbs up (non-Facebook style)

MurryC said...

Of course, Steely Dan's "Home At Last" is the appropriate soundtrack...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5pML6hMVGM

"We must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut, "Mother Night"

Remoran said...

I like the non Facebook part. :)