Thursday, April 08, 2010

I'm Back

I'm back. Took a hiatus from blogging by doing a vacation with my wife and chilling out by being off the grid, biking and checking out, among other southern highlights, Savannah, GA, one of the most beautiful cities one will ever see. The 22 squares, surrounded by exquisite historical homes and public offices, will delight anyone into flowers, landscape design and impressive sculpture.

Another gem is Forsyth Park, a magnificent space for all to enjoy and a logical connect to the squares that dot the historical district of the city. Eateries are also a plus. Check out Huey's, it rocks.

No take on science & tech in this post but in the near month I was gone, the acceleration of same simply amazes me. Dark energy, HP memory research, quantum computing, nantotech and it's application to sight and a radical new approach to ultrasound are just samplers of what's happening in the first quarter of 2010.

Robert E.

No comments: