Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Perils of Smoking :)


Years ago, yours truly smoked cigars, pipes and weed, guilty pleasures all, which gave me the opportunity to learn how to blow outrageous smoke rings whenever the mood struck me. :) (Still can when called upon to do it. :)) In this vein, I give you a wonderful article titled Tobacco That’s So Brooklyn but Made in Belgium that captures the essence of why pipe smoking is NOT the same as doing cigarettes (which I never have done, thank god), a truly awful smelling commodity when lit given just how corrupt the tobacco contained in these little packets of death has become.  



I stopped doing the "evil" deed over 30+ years ago but always am tempted to restart my cigar and pipe smoking days again, particularly after reading a gem like this. 


No comments: