Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daydreaming


Daydreaming is an art form for yours truly. As artist and designer, I find myself doing this constantly and, for me, and for people like Einstein, it's a good thing. For Albert, he daydreamed about riding on a beam of light while riding the tram to work as a patent clerk. For Arthur Koestler, daydreaming,  humor and the combination of two or more dissimular ideas to come up with a new idea are the prime drivers for creativity and imagination, concepts I find comforting as I look out the window, continuing to dream about whatever comes to mind. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I like this article and it was so informational and I am definetly going to bookmark it. I Have to say the Indepth analysis you have done is greatly remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Well Done.. Just another suggestion you caninstall a Translator Application for your Global Readers !!